Natural remedies Herbs Elecampane ( inula helenium) Eucalyptus ( Eucalyptus globulus) Liquorice ( Glycyrrhiza) What to do? Make a decoction of elecampane and take 300 – 450 ml a day. You can improve the flavour by adding 5 g of liquorice powder. In cases of acute bronchitis, add 5 g of eucalyptus leaves.
Acupressure points Massage and apply pressure with your thumb to the red marked points and zones. Reflexology points Natural remedies Herbs Balm of gilead ( populus candicans) thyme (Thymus vulgaris) Liquorice ( Glycyrrhiza) What to do? Make an infusion using equal parts thyme, balm of gilead buds and liquorice powder. Take 75 ml 6 times …
Natural remedies Herbs Thyme ( Thymus vulgaris) Lemon balm ( Melissa officinalis) What to do? Make an infusion with 5 g of each herb to 750 ml water. Brew for 10 min. and drink up to 750 ml each day.
Acupressure points Natural remedies Herbs Yarrow (Achilled millefolium) Elderberry ( Sambucus nigra)) What to do? Make an infusion with half a tsp of each herb in 100 ml water. Brew in 10 minutes and drink up to 600 ml a day.
- April 16, 2020
- Comments Off on Mild fever(mild feber)
Natural remedies Herbs Lemon ( citrus limon) Ginger ( Zingiber officinale) Elderberry ( Sambucus nigra) What to do? Drink the freshly squeezed juice of a lemon, as it is or in warm water. Infuse 2 – 3 slices of fresh ginger with 150 ml of water for 5 minutes. Take up to 750 ml …
Natural remedies Herbs Cramp bark ( Viburnum opulus) What to do? Take 1 tsp of tincture with water up to 8 times a day for 3 days, then reduce the dose to a maximum of 1 tsp 3 times a day for 7 days. .
Natural remedies Herbs Nettle ( Urtica dioica) Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) What to do? Make an infusion using 15 g of each herb to 750 ml water and drink throughout the day. .
Natural remedies Herbs Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Gotu kola ( Centella asiatica) What to do? Make peppermint lotion by infusing 1 tsp of herb to 150 ml water. Leave for 10 minutes, then strain and cool. Wash gently with this over the skin 2 – 3 times a day. Take a few months before and during …
- April 15, 2020
- Comments Off on Eczema(Eksem)
- Acidity with gastritis (Mavesyre)
- Indigestion (dårlig fordøjelse)
- Period pain (menstruationssmerter)
- Heavy menstrual bleeding (kraftig menstruel blødning)
- Sore nipples and breast tenderness (ømme brystvorter og bryst ømhed)
- Pre menstrual tension (præ menstruel spænding)
- Fungal skin infection (Svampe hudinfektion)
- Cold sores (Forkølelsessår)
- Shingles (helvedesild)
- Chicken pox (skoldkopper)
- Bruises (blå mærker)
- Healing wounds (heling af sår)
- Cleaning wounds (rensning af sår)
- Acne (bumser)
- Low sex drive in women
- Aiding conception
- Menopausal night sweats
- Decreased vitality and depression (nedsat vitalitet og depression)
- Decreased oestrogen level (Nedsat østrogen niveau)
- Swellings, stings and minor bites